Integra Energy Group Pty Ltd Contract Terms and Conditions of Sale
NOTE: Please check all details contained in your Contract overleaf are correct. Ensure that the correct type of Photovoltaic Energy Management System is shown. By signing this Contract overleaf, you Agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions hereunder.
You, hereafter referred to as The Customer, will:
- Remove all motor vehicles, and not permit motor vehicles to be parked on your premises prior to, and while the job is in progress. Whilst we will take every reasonable precaution, there are risks of damage to motor vehicles and other items.
- Keep all children, pets and visitors away from our workplace at all times while the installation of your Photovoltaic Energy Management System is in progress.
- For all cash customers please pay the Contract price (which is firmly fixed), immediately and in full upon completion of installation of the Photovoltaic Energy Management System.
- For all finance customers please pay your progress payment (which is firmly fixed) if specified overleaf, immediately and in full upon completion of installation of the Photovoltaic Energy Management System.
Integra Energy Group Pty Ltd, hereafter referred to as The Seller, will:
- Provide all Materials, Products, Goods and/or Components for the completion of installation of the Photovoltaic Energy Management System as described overleaf.
- Not take responsibility for damage to any motor vehicle/s parked on or next to the premises where work is being undertaken. Whilst we will take every reasonable precaution, there are risks of damage to motor vehicles and other items. Motor vehicles, children’s toys, etc. must be removed from the immediate vicinity while work is in progress.
- Not take or accept responsibility for storm or other damage following the completion of the designated work overleaf by our Solar Installers and Authorised Tradespeople.
- Integra Energy Group Pty Ltd will only Authorise Clean Energy Accredited Solar Designers and Installers, hereafter referred to as Tradespeople or Tradesperson, to undertake and complete all works as designated overleaf on behalf of Integra Energy Group Pty Ltd.
- All Materials and Products are subject to change due to product availability. In such cases Integra Energy Group Pty Ltd will provide no less than the equivalent quality of products to complete the Order and/or Installation in a timely fashion. In some cases the Photovoltaic Energy Management System kilowatt capacity can be between 10% below or 10% above the stated system overleaf. .
- The estimated date of commencement quoted overleaf, by an Authorised Sales Representative, Agent or by persons in the Main Office, is an estimate only of when goods may be available for delivery and The Seller shall not be liable in any way for failure to deliver within the stated time, and The Purchaser shall accept and pay for the goods as and when tendered not withstanding any such failure to deliver within the stated time.
- Unless otherwise detailed on this Contract, the “Scope of Work” is to install at your premises new photovoltaic panels and new inverter, but not excluding other forms if requested in writing on this Contract. Photovoltaic System installation work as specified, not withstanding does not include; structural timber work, support timbers such as fascia boards, battens or framing timbers existing at the time of the works being carried out, unless specified in writing overleaf on this Contract.
- If rotten, insecure or unstable building work of any nature exist or be uncovered upon commencement or during undertaking of the new Photovoltaic Energy Management System installation works, it is the sole responsibility of the Homeowner to replace or repair the condition. This work may be undertaken by Integra Energy Group Pty Ltd, but shall only be performed at an agreed and firmly fixed price.
- This Contract and it’s acceptance shall be deemed to constitute the entire Agreement between both The Customer and The Seller, and to the extent permitted by Law, and the Terms and Conditions and Warranties expressed or implied are expressly excluded.
- Warranty information on all Materials, Products, Goods and/or Services can be found on the Manufacturer’s literature, or Workmanship Guarantees can be provided upon written request.
- As Materials and measurements may require confirmation, this Contract is subject to a Condition subsequent to final approval by The Seller or an Authorised Representative of The Seller. Pending the final approval, this Contract is binding on all parties.
- A call out fee of $250.00 applies to all appointments or installation bookings where nobody is at the premises of the job (meaning we are unable to undertake, begin or complete the job), or if our Tradespeople arrive and are delayed by or prevented from installing the Photovoltaic Energy Management System by The Customer.
- All Materials, Goods and Products remain the property of The Seller until the Contract Price has been paid in full either by cash or finance.
Authorised Sales Representative, Agent or by persons in the Main Office:
- All Authorised Sales Representatives and Agents are fully trained by Integra Energy Group Pty Ltd, however they are subcontractors and subcontracted to Integra Energy Group Pty Ltd.
- Integra Energy Group Pty Ltd does not take or accept responsibility for any behavior by subcontractors deemed unlawful, illegal or irresponsible.
Design and Installation of the Photovoltaic Energy Management System:
Whilst the greatest care is taken by the Authorised Sales Representative, Agent or by persons in the Main Office to inform The Customer of the design of the Photovoltaic Energy Management System and/or any other items included on this Contract overleaf, the final decision for installation of the products will be made by a Certified Tradesperson under the rules and guidelines of the Clean Energy Council and Australian Electrical Safety Standards.
Warranties and Guarantees:
- All product Warranties are the Responsibility of the Manufacturer.
- Integra Energy Group Pty Ltd is not responsible for Manufacturer’s Warranties or Guarantees.
- Integra Energy Group Pty Ltd Authorised Tradespeople’s Workmanship Guarantees can be provided upon written request to Integra Energy Group Pty Ltd to email@example.com or by postal mail to P.O. Box 231, Hallam, VIC 3803.
- Integra Energy Group Pty Ltd has no connection, authority or association with any Government Inspection Agencies, Government Inspectors, Energy Distributors or Energy Retailers.
- All solar connection documents after installation completion and inspection is the sole responsibility of The Customer and/or Buyer.
- If The Customer, after the expiry of any cooling off period (if applicable), purports to cancel this Contract or otherwise repudiate this Contract prior to, or after the date of commencement, or delay the date of commencement of work, The Customer shall pay The Seller any and all costs incurred by The Seller to the date of such purported cancellation, repudiation, rescission or delay in commencement as the case may be.
- A call out fee of $250.00 applies to all appointments or Photovoltaic Energy Management System installation bookings cancelled within 24 hours before the date of the appointments or Photovoltaic Energy Management System installation booking.
Cooling Off Period:
“By Australian Law, all Customers have a 10 day cooling off period from the date of signing this Contract”
This Contract may be subject to a cooling off period under the Terms and Conditions of Fair Trading or equivalent Legislation in the place in which this Contract is entered into.
Exercise of Cooling Off Rights:
“To cancel this Contract you must contact Integra Energy Group Pty Ltd by email or postage mail within the 10 day cooling off period from the date this Contract is signed overleaf for your deposit to be returned to you in full”
- Any cancellations validated within the first 10 days will be refunded in full, however it may take up to 21 business days to refund monies owed to The Customer, and if incorrect Customer Banking details are provided for the return of funds it may delay the transfer by up to 10 days (due to current Australian Banking Processes).
- During the cooling off period (if applicable), The Customer may give notice to The Seller of rescission of this Contract. That notice must be in writing and delivered to The Seller.
- For any Contract cancellation to be validated Integra Energy Group Pty Ltd we must receive the notification in writing, you must include your Full Name, Address (including suburb and postcode), Telephone Number and BSB, Account Number and Account Title (for return of any monies paid to Integra Energy Group Pty Ltd).
- Cancellation emails are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation letters are to be posted to P.O. Box 231, Hallam, VIC 3803.
Debt Collection Costs:
- Any expenses, costs or disbursements incurred by The Seller in recovering outstanding monies owed by The Customer to The Seller under this Contract, including Debt Collection Agency fees, Lawyers fees, Solicitors costs or VCAT costs, shall be paid by The Customer to The Seller when demanded by The Seller on an indemnity basis.
- Interest is payable by The Customer to The Seller on any outstanding monies owed by The Customer to The Seller under this Contract in accordance with the applicable rate of interest of the Supreme Court of the State in which the Order and/or Contract is placed at the time of making the order.
- Integra Energy Group Pty Ltd holds and reserves the right charge interest in accordance with the Supreme Court of the State in which this Contract for Work for the Photovoltaic Energy Management System, for any outstanding monies beyond the due date of the Photovoltaic Energy Management System installation completion, unless you have advised Integra Energy Group Pty Ltd in writing by either email to email@example.com or postage mail to P.O. Box 231, Hallam, VIC 3803, that you have a complaint and are withholding payment for that reason.
- You, The Customer, upon failing to pay the balance of the Agreed Total Cost of the Photovoltaic Energy Management System installed and other Materials, Products, Goods and/or Services provided by Integra Energy Group Pty Ltd within a reasonable timeframe of 7 days of the date of completion of the Photovoltaic Energy Management System for you, Integra Energy Group Pty Ltd holds and reserves the right to debit the balance of all outstanding monies owed by The Customer from The Customer’s credit card or debit card if the details are provided.
I/We have read and understand the Terms and Conditions above and herein listed in this Contract.
I/We Agree that Integra Energy Group Pty Ltd may use a Credit Report about me for collection of overdue payments (Section 18K  [h]. Privacy Act 1988). If Integra Energy Group Pty Ltd considers it relevant to collection of overdue payments in respect of Commercial Credit provided to Me/Us, I/We Agree to Integra Energy Group Pty Ltd receiving from a Credit Reporting Agency a Credit Report containing sensitive and/or personal information about Me/Us in relation to collecting overdue payments which are owed by Me/Us to Integra Energy Group Pty Ltd.
Integra Energy Group Pty Ltd is bound by the National Privacy Principles as set out in the Australian Privacy Act. I/We understand that certain information about Customers is retained for Warranty and other purposes related to the Integra Energy Group Pty Ltd commercial operation, but that My/Our personal information is not divulged to third parties unless so ordered by a Court Order, Warrant or other legal request where Integra Energy Group Pty Ltd is Legally Obliged to release your Personal Details.
By providing your Email address and/or Telephone or Mobile Phone Number you warrant that you are the relevant email or telephone account holder (or the Authorised nominee) within the meaning of the Do Not Call Register Act 2006 (cth). You hereby consent to being contacted by telephone or email in relation to the Integra Energy Group Pty Ltd Products, Goods and/or Services, and as such, consent to continue indefinitely unless I/We provide in writing a formal request to stop, prevent and halt all communications with Integra Energy Group Pty Ltd.
Check your order – Please check details contained in order.
Make sure correct type of PV system is shown.
Check the terms of sale.
Integra Energy Group Pty Ltd
Address: Factory 10, 9 Abbott Road, Hallam VIC 3803
Postal Address: PO Box 23, Hallam VIC 3803
Tel: (03) 8786 3129
Tel: 1300 658 712
Fax: (03) 8677 1766
ABN 84 149 558 181 ACN 149 558 181