Trust our team's experience
Solar Panels Installation Hallam Melbourne VIC
Solar Power Hallam, Melbourne, Victoria
There’s an old adage about Melbourne that you’ve probably heard: “four seasons in one day.” We wouldn’t blame you for thinking that Melbourne is not the ideal place for solar panels installations. But aside from being Australia’ coffee capital, Melbourne is actually quite beneficial for solar power. During summer months, we get an average of 6-7 peak sun hours, which is not bad at all, all things considered.
“Peak un hours” refers to how much solar energy is available throughout a given day, and also how much of this energy your solar panels can turn into electricity. 6-7 peak sun hours translates to about 4.3kWh of sunshine per square meter on a solar panel during your average summer day. This should already give you some ideas about how much you can save on your energy bills.
Estimating the Average Output of Solar Power Hallam, Melbourne:
Consider this hypothetical example. A customer installs a 1kW solar energy system in Hallam, Melbourne, VIC. The typical Melbourne roof would produce 3.6kWh of electricity per day on average and in the summer that number will rise to 6kWh per day. Don’t forget that summer is the time most consumers will want to power up their air conditioners to beat the heat. Even a 1kWh panel (which is rather quite small) will help reduce energy bills in the months that you’re more likely to use more energy. Bump the system up to a 5kW one, which is more like something the average user would purchase, and your output increases five times, to as much as 18kWh per day on average. All things considered, a consumer can cover most of their energy costs per day, depending on factors like usage and system size, with solar power Melbourne. At the least, the cost of using energy can be recuperated through a solar panel installation, Hallam VIC during the summer months. Adding a solar storage system to this installation will only be the icing on the cake. Though it may drive price up by as much as two or three times, it will allow a customer to make use of the sun’s energy even during the night and on cloudy hours or days (remember those four daily seasons?).
The average cost of energy in Victoria is at 23.272c/kWh at the time of writing. Don’t be surprised if it goes up by the time you read this! A generation of 18kWh of solar energy a day would save you $125 per month and over $1,500 per annum. So, long story short, solar power Melbourne is well worth the investment, unless you enjoy throwing dollars at the government through energy bills.
Why Choose Integra Solar for Solar Panel Installation, Hallam VIC?
With a constantly growing number of suppliers and providers, it can often become to sift through potential suppliers and find the right one for you. Here are the main reasons why Integra Solar is the best choice for you:
- We will analyse your energy bills and tell you just how solar power in Hallam can help reduce your bills and by how much.
- We will recommend a system that suits your needs best, not just the “best” and most expensive one.
- We will ensure that you know what to expect from your solar panel system in terms of power savings.
- We provide only the finest brands and newest technology, ensuring that your system is futureproofed and will serve you well for the years to come.
- As far as after-sales support goes, we’re unmatched in the market. Give us a call and see for yourself!
- Our team is close knit and extremely passionate about the work we do. For us, this isn’t just business, this is our vision that we’re bringing to life and we take it very seriously.
Integra Solar: The Best Solar Panel Company Hallam Melbourne
If you’re reading this and have gotten this far, then you’re probably in the market for a solar power system in Hallam or the larger Melbourne area. If that is the case, then we commend you on having made the right decision. Integra Solar is your one stop shop for all your solar energy needs. We get you the maximum savings possible after taking into consideration your budget, energy needs and required annual savings. If you already have a solar power installation but would like to increase the size and scale of your system, we also provide solar inverters and additional panels for just that. All you have to do is call us and we’ll send an expert over to determine your needs and find the best system for you. Integra Solar provides fully accredited and licensed solar panel installations in Hallam, Melbourne. Our brands are recognised world over and rated among the best in the world. With Integra Solar, you know that you’re getting the best technology and most cutting-edge innovations in the solar world delivered to your doorstep. We take great pride in our exemplary customer service and expert advice. Our teams are professional, helpful and friendly. We believe in people above profit and that makes us the best solar panel company in Hallam, Melbourne. Let us help you get the service you deserve for the lowest price and highest quality.
Our services include:
- Site evaluation (both residential and commercial).
- Solar power system recommendation.
- System layout and design.
- Accurate estimate on solar output for evaluated site and proposed system.
- Estimated savings per annum.
- Solar panel installation in Hallam, Melbourne.
- Solar inverter installation.
- Configuration and calibration of apps and other required software to track your system’s energy output.
- Upgrades to existing systems to increase their efficiency.
- Recommendations for improvement of solar panel installations in Hallam, VIC.
Components for Solar Power Hallam that we Supply:
Integra Solar supply a variety of systems and components for our customers. If there’s something you need for solar power in Hallam, Melbourne or the larger Victoria area, we can probably provide it for the most reasonable price on the market. Our supplies include:
- Solar panel systems.
- Solar inverters.
- Solar batteries.
- Monitoring systems for solar panel installations, Hallam VIC.
03 8786 3129
Integra Energy Group
3/20 Decor Drive
Hallam VIC 3803 Australia
03 6108 9266
Integra Energy Group
Reserve Bank Building
Level 6, 111 Macquarie Street
Hobart TAS 7000 Australia
1300 658 712
Integra Solar Energy Group
3/1-7 Smeaton Grange Rd
Sydney, NSW 2567 Australia